Transfers and course passages

The student who is enrolled at another university and wants to come to study at the Univeristy of Parma, or is enrolled at this university and wants to go to another university, can apply for a transfer.  


Students who want to change the degree course staying in the University of Parma, he can make a course passage.


General information about transfers and transfers is available in the dedicated section of the University website at the following link (available only in italian):


Here enclosed the Transfers and Course passages Regulation for the a.y. 2019-2020.